Tuesday 11 March 2014

Wanted Words


Another Love song ~ I enjoy them too much to stop writing them.





Wanted Words -  11 Mar 14

Waiting for a word
A gesture
Hinted sign of Love
As I sit and watch
For your arrival

I can hear your voice
Whispering my name
I can feel your fingertips
Write your words of Love
Across my skin

I want your words
In any form you wish
Offer them to me
I am listening to you
With all my senses





I was going to write something really different but, it didn't feel right and I actually felt really uncomfortable with it.  One day, when I feel brave, I might publish it here or on Dolphin Visions.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. this is breathtaking, Ainsley! your Love songs are truly wonderful, beautiful and amazing!

    i hope to get to see your other poem someday... when you're comfortable with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very happy that you enjoy my Love songs, thank you for your Beautiful comments dani ♥

      If the "other" poem ever gets published it will, almost certainly be on Dolphin Visions. That is where my poems which have a related image are shown.

      Delete
    2. i'd love to see the image as well ♥

      Delete