Friday 14 March 2014

Planes Of Time


This poem called out to be written in the early afternoon ~ I have looked at it repeatedly and find that I do not want to change anything.





Planes Of Time  -  13 Mar 14

The points where
The planes of time
Intersect
Is where you will find me
Look over your shoulder
You will see me
Smiling
Inviting a kiss
Reaching for you
Tenderly





I find that the poems which seem to write themselves work more smoothly than others.
Especially if they are Love songs.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely! i never would have expected a love song from the subject "planes of time" ~ i love the way you see things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the way I see things surprises me too.

      Thank you dani ♥ for your Lovely comments.

      Delete