Monday 3 March 2014

Sensuous


This poem grew when I was in bed trying to get to sleep but Muse would not let me ~ she insisted that I made notes on my phone.
This is the result.





Sensuous  -  02 Mar 14

Sliding
A silken shadow
Slips over me
Sensuously

Warm dark
Welcoming
With her touch
Reaching
Under the folds
Of fabric
Her fingers find me





I considered taking this further but felt that leaving it hanging would create a better feeling of the sensuous nature and would allow for a possible sequel at some point.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. you do an excellent job of getting across the sensuousness and leaving it where you did tantalizes... i look forward to a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like letting the reader take the poem to the next level ~ MY next level could be rather interesting ♥

      Thank you dani ♥ I hope that the sequel emerges soon ♥

      Delete