Friday 6 July 2012

Waiting for Me


I was supposed to be watching a DVD but Muse had other ideas and she started to steer me along a rather interesting path.  I am often puzzled by what takes me into these places but am always well rewarded by the experience.





Waiting for Me  -  06 Jul 12


Her breathing
Slow
Shallow
Regular
Her smile
Warmer than fire

Walking through
The chambers of my mind
The hidden secret places
That only dream
Uncovered
…Incompletely

She knew
How to look past
The images
The ancient myths
I inhabited
Unconsciously

Saw me
Looked
At the dreams
Knew me
Looked at my dreams
Entered them

Entered me
Looked in all the places
That I knew
Have been
Want to go
Will touch

In slow gentle breath
Said
Let us go there
See what we can find
In our new worlds
Seeking





Thank you Muse for another interesting journey.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just what came through to me ~ thank you dani ♥ for your lovely comments ♥

      Delete