Monday 23 July 2012

In An Afternoon Dream


In a sleepy afternoon, gentle sounds drifted through the warmth of the day and this poem was birthed and grew quite quickly.  I felt that posting it here in Muse now would be a good idea.





In An Afternoon Dream  -  23 Jul 12


She

A secret smile
Shown only to me
Warmth from her Heart

Touched

In ways that can never
Be explained
Brought Love

Me

Accepted Love from me
In ways she alone knew
How to take

Made

Showed me that I
Could become
We ~ and grow

Me

In the Infinities of possibilities
Our Eternities
Shine brightly

Sing





I thank Muse for the inspiration and gentle nudges.
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. this is so romantic, beautiful and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your lovely comments dani ♥ I really appreciate them.

      Delete
  2. I bet you can guess who sent me here to read your lovely poem! I'm glad she did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shay ♥ Yes I think I can guess and I am glad she did ♥ Lovely to have you here ♥

      Delete