Sunday 18 March 2012

Watching


At five in the morning as I was preparing for bed I noticed a glow in the Eastern sky, I looked out of the bathroom window and was rewarded with the sight of a crescent Moon a few days before New Moon.  Muse kept pushing that image and a few words at me for over a day till eventually it all came together this afternoon.





Watching  -  18 Mar 12


Five AM
Still cold ~ dark sky
Selene watches her Lover
As he sleeps
Fights the urge to
Touch him
Wake him
Kiss him

Craves his touch
Wants his warmth

She does not know
Secretly ~
He watches her
Never sleeping
Her warm smile
Always
Touches his Heart
Embraces his Soul










I will always thank Muse for my inspiration.

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. {sigh} an epic romance between Luna and Sol <3 beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most romances are epic - we just aren't aware of the depths they can take us ♥
      Thank you dani ♥ for your really lovely comments ♥

      Delete