Sunday 8 January 2012

Time Before Time


Another poem to arrive during the night when everyone else is sleeping.  I had been watching a DVD when certain words and phrases started to sound in my thoughts - when I finished watching the words were still there so...





Time Before Time  -  08 Jan 12



In the time before time
You held the beauty
You were powerful
Your beauty held me
I was your willing captive
Now, here and now
You still hold me
Your touch still goes deep
Deep within me
I am still your willing captive
Your kisses bind me
Hold me
Keep me
Happily
Captive

I offer my kisses
To try to hold you
You say that there is no need
You say that you are mine
Have been, before time was time
Always have been
Always will be









I am really happy with the way that my Muse feeds things to play with in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. another stunning love song! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dani ♥ another lovely comment ♥

    ReplyDelete