Saturday 4 December 2010

Muse Songs...Poet Sings


This poem grew without any inspiration from external sources initially - it just seemed to flow.





Muse Songs...Poet Sings - 04 Dec 10


Muse:

Take my words
Feel them
Let them grow within you
Let your love
And warmth
Feed them...
For me

Poet:

In your hands
My love
You shape my thoughts
Weave the words
Tease me
With ideas
Images
Feelings
Show me places
From which
I...

Muse:

Let me hold you
Mould you
Please your senses
Take you
From here
To the land
Where you will birth
The words for me

Poet and Muse:

Within us
Whispers of the Heart
Shout loud
Echo through
And ignite our love...
The song grows





When I say "initially", I mean that I was just about to write the final stanza when I received a tweet from a friend incorporating the line "Whispers of the Heart" and it called me to insert it into the poem. So I would like to thank Pat Hammett [@Wild_Petals] now, for her unintentional piece of inspiration - thank you.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment