Sunday 19 December 2010

Haikū - 30


Another selection of Haikū from my hand-written archives.





Lying Together

Lying together
drifting through the afterglow
your hand holds my Heart


Brand

Passionate kissing
leaves a brand upon my Heart
marked "Yours...Forever"


Flying

Quarter-Moon flying
between the stars...in darkness
calling to the sun


Motto

Little, important,
Words...phrases in a motto
to impart focus


Frozen Moment

A frozen moment
glistening in the sunlight
water in motion


One Moment

For just one moment
allow throughts to roam freely...
where will they take you?


Suppose

Do you suppose, that
our love will be eternal?
I have no problem...





By posting this selection of Haikū, I am requesting Muse to suggest a few new ideas - it has worked before...smiling in anticipation.

4 comments:

  1. delightful as always, DOLPHIN MUSE, season survival??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you OldSchool ☺♥☺ Survival? I really hope so - not expecting any issues [touch wood]...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I think my favorite may be "Flying" but it's so hard to pick just one. My favorite line though is:

    "your hand holds my Heart"

    So happy you shared these. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pleasure to share the Haiku again - it pleases me that you find it difficult to choose one from all...♥
    "Your hand holds my Heart" is a lovely line ♥ thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete