Saturday 27 November 2010

Questions


Muse prompted someone else to say something and her words inspired me to start writing, the words and content have nothing to do with this person but something resounded in my mind and my words flowed.





Questions - 27 Nov 10

I

One o'clock in the morning
The stars shine bright
In the chill night air
Frost glitters to rival the stars

I walk the road
Wondering
When did I make the change?
Not why...

The Moon knows
But she only smiles
Her enigmatic eyes
Glisten in my memory

I raise my eyes
To meet hers, questing
I plead, beg for an answer
And wait...


II

Dawn
Painted sky gave way to cloud
And rain
My mind still questions

The Sun says nothing
Behind his cloud
And leaves me to find the aswers
For myself





Now that I have written this poem out, I do wonder if it is a little opaque. I know what it is about but maybe I can leave a little enigma here for others to work on.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment