Saturday 20 November 2010

Little Starlight


This poem was birthed on 19 November - just a short time after the last poem but I didn't feel right posting it too quickly after "Secretly Waiting".

I offer it now...





Little Starlight - 19 Nov 10

A sliver of light
Through a barely opened door
Catching dust motes
Dancing across
My sight
Never settling

I think of you
In those moments
When the little starlight
Sparkles
In the room
Reminding me...

I still see you
Watching me
Tender smile playing on your lips
As we slid into a kiss
Eyes open
As we fell into each other

Little starlight
Shining from the corners
Of your eyes
Catch my eyes
Hold me
Keep me in you
So easily





It has a different feel to "Secretly Waiting" but continues part of the general theme and I get the feeling that a few more of this sequence are still to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment