Wednesday 24 November 2010

...Forever


"In the early hours"...a familiar phrase to introduce the birthing of a new poem appearing, as quite often the case well after midnight. I felt something growing but thought that it was another Gogyohka. It was only after a few lines that I realised that Muse was showing me something more - this is today's offering.




...Forever - 24 Nov 10

Look upon me
She said
I will show you beauty
Beyond imaginings

Breathe my perfume
I will take you
To places
You have never dreamed

Take my hand
I will lead you
Through places
That can never be described

Kiss me
She said
And you will be with me
Forever

I looked
And saw her beauty
I breathed
And travelled within her
I took her hand
And walked with her
I kissed her...
Forever





Words flow freely when least expected.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment