Monday 12 July 2010

Haikū - 9


It has been rather too long since I posted anything here - this was due to a series of events in my life that have changed the direction of my life for me...and others too.

I'm trying to get back into the flow with Muse but until that happens I shall return to posting my old Haikū until Muse presents me with something new to work on. This, then, is the ninth in the series.





Marginal

Marginal views from
fevered imagination
where am I going?


Dare I

Incandescent thoughts
beneath her breath she whispered
Dare I love you now?


Confusion

The sun has set here
half a world away - sunrise
thoughts in confusion


Whispers

When the wind whispers
her words are heard deep within
bring tears to the mind


Dubious

Drifting afternoon
hazy vistas memory
dubious linking


Shyness

Darkness gathering
sun sets behind cloud, shyness
does not become him


Lights

Lights from a fairy
rock concert illuminating
neighbours back garden





A few more Haikū than usual to start to make up for the lack of posts recently.


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely and evocative. Best to you in your new direction!

    ReplyDelete