Wednesday 21 July 2010

Haikū - 13


This is the thirteenth sequential compilation of Haikū from my handwritten notes, the vast majority of these first appeared on Twitter. So, though they are not 'new', this is the first time they have appeared here on Muse.





Recruit

I look to the world
Love seeking to recruit "YOU"
I go to sign up


Meeting

Unexpected things
chance meeting brings together
new friends...become old


Xanadu

In Xanadu did ...
... oh, sorry, been done before
another poet


Darkness

The sun has not set
but still the day grows darker
clouds masking the sun


Experiences

You enhance my life
give new experiences
by touching my Soul


Pare

It takes a sharp knife
to pare away the layers
that hide your Soul Light


Wind

Wind playing random
notes with abandon, flute song
playing in my heart





Hoping that Muse will give me another prod soon, in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment