Tuesday 20 July 2010

Haikū - 12


Another selection for the archives, while waiting for the next prompt from Muse.





Clasp

Winter easing it's
long clasp on the world, now soon
Spring is on the way


Ocean Dreams

My Ocean Dreams of
wonders carried by the thoughts
of waking Angels


Listening

Only listening
to their songs, they weave a tale
of lands far distant


Visions

Sea carries visions
memories and impressions
showing us the world


Moon

Moon watches us all
smiles upon the dreams and thoughts
shared in midnight hours


Aloud

Words spoken aloud
Nature tells all her secrets
to those who listen


Within

Looking within you
I see myself gazing out
in me, I see you





Hoping to see more fresh poems requested by Muse for me to write soon.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment