Wednesday 14 July 2010

Haikū - 10


Muse has been prompting me with a few new Haikū but no new large works so I shall continue with the archive and present the tenth selection.





Dragon

Beautiful Dragon
wings furled and folded heatly
takes food from my hand


Taint

Taint of black against
the sun, clouds bringing the rain
water spring flowers


Flight

Beating in night air
whisper soft, felt as a wind
Dragons taking flight


Capacity

Everything you do
shows your capacity for
Joy and Divine Love


Spirit

Spirit surrounds me
enters me, to hold my Soul
safe, warm, protected


Sacred Geometry

Circles drawn on ponds
the Sacred Geometry
nature shows us how


Thoughts

Write a Senryū -
thoughts needed to get it right
clears your mind of fog





...still waiting for some more inspiration...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment