Thursday 19 March 2015

Eternal Images


A selection of traditional and modern Haikū and Senryū for today's offerings.





Eternal Images  -  14 Mar 15

A whisper heard once
Never forgotten
Through Eternity

You ~ always with me
In my dreams or while awake
Loving companion

Your words have touched me
In my Heart and on my Soul
Leaving your whisper

My Heart sings with you
Joy filled moments in my life
Eternity ~ too small

A piece of paper
You sketched me and created
The image of Love






All three lines but sometimes the syllable count makes it "modern".

 

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE WONDERFUL AINSLEY! (PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS ~ I'M ON MY PHONE) I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE SECOND AND THE FINAL VERSES ~ BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your beautiful comments.

      ...and no problems with caps :-)

      Delete