Wednesday 9 April 2014

Breathing


This Love song grew in two stages.  The first two stanzas asked to be noted as I was trying to get to sleep, the last two appeared the following afternoon.
Now completed and joined I offer them for you to read.





Breathing  -  09 Apr 14

Fast
Cold breath
Across my face
My lips tingle
In anticipation

Slow
Warm breath
My Heart responds
With fire
In the night

Held
Indrawn breath
Paused waiting
Silent smile requesting
A kiss

Shared
In the kiss
Breathing deeply
Lips lock
Love





Breathing kisses ~ Lovely.


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. wow! those are sooooome kind of kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wondering if I should call poems like this "passion songs" ~ just an idea.

      Thank you for seeing these kisses too dani ♥

      Delete
    2. perfect! definitely "passion songs!"

      Delete