Tuesday 13 November 2012

Huntress


In the very early hours of the day, an hour had barely formed, when Muse asked me to make a note of some images which were forming in my thoughts.  The poem grew quite rapidly and I now present it here.




Huntress  -  13 Nov 12


Bird on the wing
She watches
Fleet of foot
Huntress dances through
My dreams

Sings to her bird
Spirals in … touches me
Pinpricks
Huntress smiles
Takes me in her arms

Caresses
Licks blood droplets
From my arm
Kisses and entices
Requesting…inviting

The bird looks deep within
The huntress ~ even deeper
They know me
I wake and a feather
Rests on my pillow





I just Love how these poems grow, inspired by my Muse.
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. ooooh! i especially love the ending. a very mystical, magical, romantic poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for seeing the Magic, Mystery and Love in my poetry dani ♥

      Delete