Monday 13 August 2012

Harmony


While writing the outro for "Competition" I said "Getting the feeling that this is the first poem of a pair."  Within a few moments of posting it here on Muse, the first words of the second poem started to form, so here is the second poem...constructed as a "count up" form.





Harmony  -  12 Aug 12


Angel voice

Giving my Soul
New words to sing

Relief from the competition
Old contestants
Scurry for the shade

Harmony ~ songs of Love
Now fill my thoughts
She touches me
With warmth

For inspiration
A flame is lit
And
Angel
Gives me a smile and a song





I think it works rather well.  Maybe more poems like this will appear soon.  Thank you Muse.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely and complements the first poem beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ that is really what I was hoping ♥

      Delete