Wednesday 1 September 2010

Where...


This poem was birthed last night but I had to consider what it meant before I felt that I could publish it here - still not entirely certain but it feels right to post it now.





Where... - 31 Aug 10

It will end
Where
It began
In the oneness that is all
And is nothing

Cradled in my hand
Essence of you
Touched
By the elements
Birthed in fire
Washed by the sea
Resting on the sand
Soaring with the eagle

In the eternal
Night
I held you
Dawn kissed us
In the eternal
Day
You held me

The eternal
Ephemeral
We
Dreaming of us
As we dream
The universe
While waiting for it to be
Born





I am still not entirely certain what it means but, I am getting a good feeling about this poem now.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. sitting and watching
    the waves upon the shore
    where they come
    how they touch
    magic in the moment
    memories of forever
    we are just bits
    of forever more
    broken into pebbles
    on the sands of time
    rolling around
    dreaming of flying
    and remembering
    once more

    ReplyDelete
  2. gees you are good, fulfilling all senses, creating images and stuff felt in the heart. keep working on it!!

    ReplyDelete