Friday 17 September 2010

Haikū - 23


I haven't been posting much recently - this must change, in order to make a start here are a few more Haik
ū for your entertainment.





Ban

Others tried to ban
me from her Heart, didn't work
we Love each other


Unicorn

The Unicorn said
"Allow me to be your guide
into worlds of Love"


Tears

Little tears nestle
in the corners of my eyes
Joy to be with you


Unfold

Let the day unfold
as it needs, watch from shelter
grey rain falls around


Figment

I am a figment
of my imagination
I need to get home


Warrior

Wake the warrior
his task awaits, to roust the
invading army


Roust

My Soul's new task is
to roust my mind and body
from complacency




Hopefully there will be something really new here very soon...


2 comments:

  1. absolute favaourite are figment and tears. I always want to run off and write Haiku after reading yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Sarah - I will look for them on your blog...♥

    ReplyDelete