Monday 2 August 2010

Sea and Moor


Muse tapped me on my shoulder yesterday and said, "Write..."





Sea and Moor - 01 Aug 10

Half way between
Sea and moor
Is where you can find me

I walk the cliffs
And gaze out
Over the ocean
Try to see my love...
Waiting for her

I walk the circle
Magical ring
Talking with the Guardian
He tells me...
She is waiting

I am at the half-way point
Talking with myself
Again...and dreaming
And asking...
Why?

Half way
Is better than
No way





First poem in quite a while and one which has a slightly unusual feel, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. half way means you have started
    you will find her
    along the way
    feel in on the wind
    and in the low flying clouds
    the Guardian will push you
    in the right direction
    listen to your soul
    hear it upon the wind
    flying home to you

    ReplyDelete