Saturday 7 August 2010

Haikū - 16


Another set of Haikū from my hand-written notes, most have been published to Twitter but one has never been seen before.





Puppet [2]

Seeing life through the
eyes of a puppet, people
move much too smoothly


Listening

I'll be listening
in the space between your words
for your truth to shine


Goodnight

Whispering goodnight
the day has faded away
only sleep remains


Dregs

Sifting through the heap
of the dregs of yesterday
diamonds are found


Kiss

Lips gently touching
a kiss caresses my neck
you are with me now


Amaze

The way a saint looks
always shifts me into joy
power to amaze


Thaw

Meeting the one who
breaks my window frosts and ice
and starts my spring thaw





More soon but there should be some fresh poems before long as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment