Tuesday 10 August 2010

Rain and Tears


A new poem inspired, in part, by the weather recently - low-flying cloud always blurs vision.





Rain and Tears - 09 Aug 10

Tears of rain
Beating against my window
Blurring my view...
Looking out to see
If I can find you

Rain of tears
On my cheeks again
Filling my eyes
Blurring my view
I cannot see you

But in the moment
When the rains stop
I feel your touch
And realise you
Were with me all along

I turn to see you
Looking deep within me
And realise that my tears
Were only washing my eyes
So I could see you better





There are a few more things and people that inspired me and this poem though it isn't right that those should be discussed here.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. beautiful flow :~)
    amazing what the rain
    can show us
    about ourselves

    ReplyDelete