Wednesday 9 June 2010

Threads


This poem grew in the very early hours of this morning, I am not entirely certain what it means but Muse was insistent that it should be posted here - I'm not going to argue...





Threads - 09 Jun 10

You took me
Held me
Tied me with your golden cord

Drifts of opal cloud
Hide you from my eye
And let you play the game

Stroking
Teasing
Binding with a silver web

Plaiting my thoughts
Into the fabric
Images are shown

Strewn across my mind
Landscapes
Drawn with thread

I walk...exploring
Guided by your threads
Take me further

Bound with your thoughts
Seeing sights created by you
For my eyes

Iridescent
Gold --- opal --- silver
Dragonfly wings





I wrote it out, slept on it, now - posted it here and I still do not really understand the meaning...anybody?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. the web we weave
    around us
    shines and sparkles in the sun.
    the web of life
    around that
    reminds us that we are all connected
    and never alone.
    the web of dreams
    help us build and create
    love in our own unique way.
    Loves web
    calls to us
    pulls us to it
    wraps us in it
    filling us with wonder
    to each
    in it's own special way.

    ReplyDelete