Thursday 26 November 2009

Your Smile


This was a difficult birth...my cat was on my lap and he didn't want me to do anything other than cuddle him, eventually the poem was born and I present...





Your Smile - 25 Nov 09

Sometimes...
In my dreams
You come to me
And you smile
And you melt my heart...
Again

Daylight
Wakes me
And I smile,
Reaching back
Into my dream
To take your hand

Holding
The thoughts,
Dream or awake,
Between our hands
Giving them life
By our love




A dream love-song perhaps...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Instantly transported to a dream
    of him from long ago.
    the shared smile,
    his gentle kiss
    which now only live in dreams
    I see him flow across my stream
    the the dream is just that now...
    his eyes will not connect
    for he too knows
    that the energy that once met
    can not touch again...
    except in a dream
    where we meet
    Ainsley so glad I slipped into this one :)
    thank you my friend

    ReplyDelete