Monday 16 November 2009

Holding Me


In a change of mood today, I present a love song - it sneaked up on me while I was actually doing something else and I took pleasure in setting it down here.





Holding Me - 16 Nov 09

Moment by moment,
You hold me in your hands
Caressing, loving
Soothing my aches
Easing my fears
Loving

In all the moments,
I have felt your energy
Surrounding me
Touching me
Holding my soul
To yours

Our moments fill eternity,
And eternity is in all our moments





I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I did writing...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Nice Work DolphinDancer!
    I enjoyed reading this one very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This encompasses the feelings I have when spirit circles and wraps me in his warmth, his love, his energies. Thanks Ainsley for the memory of such deep and penetrating love energy. Lordy this has put tears in my eyes from the swelling up of the emotion it evoked within me. Thank you for that and for such beautiful words orchestrated into a dance of love.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete