Sunday 14 June 2015

Finding


I do not think that I can make any comments or add anything to this poem ~ I shall just let you wander through it and see what you find.





Finding  -  28 May 15

Images Trouvées
[ found images ]

While leafing through
Old magazines
The pictures
Snare my eyes
I harvest them for
A private collection
To inspire

Objets Trouvés
[ found objects ]

Walking the streets
At night
Past discarded things
Abandoned by their owners
Dumped in rubbish skips
Though sometimes
Still useful

Pensées Trouvés
[ found thoughts ]

Sitting on a rock
On the beach
At the sea
Forgotten shells
Out-grown by their owners
Now sharing space
With the tiny crystals
Memories of times past

Je t'ai trouvé
[ found you ]

Wandering through my mind
Uncovering unexpected thoughts
You looked at me
Smiled
Said hello
Joined my life





Inspiration gathered from so many times and places in my memory.


2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE [ FOUND THOUGHTS ] VERSE AND, OF COURSE, THE FINAL VERSE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je vous remercie dani ♥ vous êtes très aimable.

      [Stop grinning Ainsley]

      Delete