Monday 23 February 2015

Songbird's Secret


A happy conspiracy from Muse and her collaborator to encourage me.





Songbird's Secret  -  18 Feb 15

Songbird’s secret
She knows my ways
She has sung my tale
To my Muse
Muse knows my secrets
Can weave tales
Around me and for me
Muse dances to the
Songbird’s melody
Both sweep me
Off my feet
Take me flying
Through the skies of
New worlds
So I can find
New tales to tell





Songbird should not be telling tales but if it works to show me new things and places I am not going to argue.


2 comments:

  1. well if she's only telling your Muse.... since she helps you write such beautiful poetry, you really can't argue, can you? i really love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constructive suggestions are always welcomed.

      Thank you for your Lovely comment dani ♥

      Delete