Saturday 13 September 2014

Secret Imagination


Though this poem has a dual date only the title appeared on the first day.  I called it up to prepare it for posting and realised that none of the actual poem existed.  In that moment the poem formed and I decided that I would post it today anyway.





Secret Imagination  -  05 & 11 Sep 14

Playing with thoughts
Allowing them to flow
Gathering you up in my arms
Taking you on a special journey
To a place only we can know

A place where touches build
On touches
Whispers grow into words
Our desires flourish and
We build them into reality





I suppose this is a mild Lust song.

2 comments:

  1. a sensuous journey from the sounds of it... {smile}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very sensuous dani ♥
      Thank you for your Lovely comment.

      Delete