Thursday 11 October 2012

She Touched Me


As I lay awake between periods of deep sleep, listening through my open window to the rain singing on the porch roof, words started to form in my mind.  Half this poem grew at that time and the rest came as I read what had already been formed, this afternoon.  This is the first acrostic poem to emerge for quite a long time.





She Touched Me  -  11 Oct 12

Songs she sang
Have stayed with me forever
Entrancing

Time carried my thoughts
Over space through worlds and
Underworlds where galaxies shone
Creating diamond vistas
Holding an
Eternal promise in our
Dream

Messages passed from Heart to Heart
Eternally





Once again Muse asked me to make a note of my words before they are forgotten, she was right and reading them today allowed completion.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful poem, Ainsley!

    "Messages passed from Heart to Heart
    Eternally"

    magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magical indeed dani ♥ thank you for your Lovely comments ♥

      Delete