Thursday 18 October 2012

Her Touch


Another poem grew in the very early hours of the day, this one is part of the sensuous Love songs series and I present it for your reading pleasure.




Her Touch  -  18 Oct 12


Her lips carried kisses
Which lingered on my skin
The fragrance of her hair
As it danced on my face
Mesmerising
Demanding my senses obey
Tasting her

Her hands carried hints
Of pleasures to come
The warmth of her breath
Gently blows ~ gently blown
Ripples across me
Like a warm sea
Testing me

Her eyes showed me Love
Unexpected ~ hoped for
Her words invited me
To share in a mystery
We wove one together
Built it carefully
Teasing we





Muse seems to offer most of my fun and interesting [to me at least] poems during the night,
I rather enjoy them.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: