Wednesday 19 September 2012

Worlds


This poem was written just after "Midnight" was completed and the writing of this was accompanied by listening to music.  One of the pieces was "Amoureuse" by Kiki Dee and the line "...rainfall on other planets..." spoke to me again and I was transported ~ again.





Worlds  -  18 Sep 12


Sunsets on worlds
That are reflected in the
Starlight
Of our dreams
   
We have watched
As the fires of the days
Fade into beautiful embers
Into the dark of blissful night

Stars in constellations
Lost against the shine
Of a galaxy
That lights the night

And fires our dreams





Happy trails ~ see you out there on other worlds.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. i love this, Ainsley ~ especially the idea that the stars fire our dreams. beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ I Love getting your comments ~ you always understand what I am trying to achieve in my poems

      Delete