Saturday 14 April 2012

Night in the Garden


My suspicions were correct ~ this is a new segment of the Garden of Infinity sequence.  I cannot be certain if there are more parts to come, I shall just have to wait and see.





Night in the Garden  -  14 Apr 12


Mist shrouded Moon
Pale glow
Hanging on the Eastern skyline

She lit a candle
Put it in the window
To guide her Lover

He saw the flame
Heard his Lover whisper…
Her voice loud ~ in his Soul

Reaching for each other
Hands touch ~ lips touch
Bodies flow together

Night completes…
Garden mysteries
Eternal stories






It is never a good idea for me to attempt to pre-guess what Muse has in store for me.

4 comments:

  1. very romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your poetry is so visual giving sensual curve to the shrouded moon ;) love this writing you are doing .. always b :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beez ♥ lovely to see you buzzing around Muse ~ thank you for your beautiful comments ♥

      Delete