Thursday 24 March 2011

Reaching Out


This poem grew suddenly in the very late hours of the day - getting in by a matter of minutes - as is usual Muse showed me where to go with this and it needed no additional work. I offer it here now...





Reaching Out - 23 Mar 11

Reaching out to take my hand
She gazed deep within
My eyes
Within
My Soul
Reached places
I never knew
Were there to be touched

She opened me up
Opened me out
Laid me bare
Took me out
Dusted me off
Smiled at
What she found

She held me
Smiled
Laid a gentle kiss
Upon me
Then led me onward
On to her





I always find that Muse should be honoured and allowed to lead me where words can be found for me to forge into poems - so...thank you Muse.

4 comments:

  1. breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dani ♥ Happy it has that effect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings,

    Welcome join poets rally week 41,

    Thanks for the time, a free verse is accepted,

    Your poetry rocks. Hope to see you in

    xx

    ReplyDelete