Saturday 12 March 2011

Between...


This poem has been waiting to be properly formed for several days, only the first stanza had been written. This afternoon the remaining parts finally came together for me.





Between... - 12 Mar 11

Standing on the edge
Between dream
And awake
Feeling your touch
Deep within me

Walking
In the empty places
Where no one ever goes
We talk
Smile...hold hands

Along the shore
Where waves
Kiss our feet
And where we feel the Moon
Kiss our Souls

In all these places
I feel you with me
Holding me
Loving me
As I love you





Love poetry shows up at odd moments and feels really satisfying when it does.


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. "And where we feel the Moon
    Kiss our Souls"

    is one of the loveliest lines i've ever read. and

    "Walking
    In the empty places
    Where no one ever goes"

    beautiful!

    whether it's you, your muse or the combination, your love poetry is always a song of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dani ♥ for a really beautiful comment ♥ I am so very pleased that my words have triggered such a lovely response from you - thank you again ♥

    ReplyDelete