Sunday 24 June 2012

Third Reality


The "Reality" sequence is developing and growing, I'm getting feelings that another one is in gestation and should be arriving fairly soon.  In the meantime I present the third poem.





Third Reality  -  23 Jun 12


Fierce rain
Biting through clothes
Sky bruised
Beaten with a whip of ice

A kiss from a Phœnix
Warm feathers caress
My face

Maidens dance
In formal moves
Scarves draped
From silky wrists

Sun hides his face
Embarrassed
Watching the dance

Knows he cannot join
Simply watches
Wishing
Desire grows

I
Touch
You





These poems are showing more than a hint of Surrealism and this really pleases me ~ thank you Muse.
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. it is quite surreal! and interesting how you go from "My face" to "his face" and back to
    "I
    Touch
    You"
    i love this entire sequence and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dani ♥ for your lovely comments ♥

      "My face" and "I Touch" are indeed part of the "me" image ~ "his face" is that of the Sun, so it seems as though there is a curious disconnect but it is logical ~ in as far as any surreal thing can be logical.

      Delete