Monday 4 June 2012

Reality


After another long gap something has appeared, it feels to me that it is the first part of a new on-going series of fantasy poems.  I shall have to wait and see what Muse suggests to me about what might come next.





Reality  -  03 Jun 12


On the edge of reality
Where suns and moons shine
With unexpected colours
And winged horses
Fly through mountainous
Skies

There dreams take shape
Before the dance begins
Words crystallise
Into lines
For Muses to sing
Into being






Going with what Muse prompts me to see...

2 comments:

  1. wow! i hope this is the beginning of a new series! this is breathtakingly beautiful! stunning!

    dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the beginning of a new series dani ♥ and I am hoping that it will go further

      Delete