Sunday 30 December 2012

And In My Dreams


Sitting in the dark of early morning and listening to rain and hail beating against my window, Muse started to suggest a few words to start me off on a new journey.  The few words offered were the title phrase.





And In My Dreams  -  30 Dec 12

And

A tender voice
Whispered
Told me of her Love
For me
Promised
Eternity together

In

Waves sang a soft song
Whispering
Telling tales
Of days gone by and
Days to come
Secrets

My

Rose held in both our hands
Whisper soft
Red petals hold our desires
Carry our thoughts
Eternity in a moment
We share

Dreams





Once again I thank my Muse for assisting me.

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sometimes my best poems arrive without warning as Muse asks me to write.
      Thank you for your Lovely comment dani ♥

      Delete